Mexico auto output, exports up in Nov versus same month in 2011
MEXICO CITY Dec 6 (Reuters) - Mexico's auto production rose in November compared to the same month last year, and exports were also up, the Mexican Auto Industry Association (AMIA) said on Thursday.
Auto output climbed by 14.7 percent to 265,001 vehicles, while exports were up 10.4 percent to 219,864 units over the same period, AMIA said.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |