Mexico auto output, exports up in Nov versus same month in 2011
MEXICO CITY Dec 6 (Reuters) - Mexico's auto production rose in November compared to the same month last year, and exports were also up, the Mexican Auto Industry Association (AMIA) said on Thursday.
Auto output climbed by 14.7 percent to 265,001 vehicles, while exports were up 10.4 percent to 219,864 units over the same period, AMIA said.
- Malaysian airplane investigators look at suicide as possible motive |
- Planning could hold key to disappearance of Flight MH370 |
- U.S., EU set sanctions as Putin recognizes Crimea "sovereignty" |
- Magnitude 4.4 earthquake rocks Los Angeles area
- Russian government admits economy in crisis as Ukraine weighs