Mexico auto output, exports up in Nov versus same month in 2011
MEXICO CITY Dec 6 (Reuters) - Mexico's auto production rose in November compared to the same month last year, and exports were also up, the Mexican Auto Industry Association (AMIA) said on Thursday.
Auto output climbed by 14.7 percent to 265,001 vehicles, while exports were up 10.4 percent to 219,864 units over the same period, AMIA said.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users