U.S. muni bond fund inflows at $489 mln - Lipper
Dec 6,(Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $489 million of net inflows in the week ended Dec. 5, down from $545 million in the prior week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $702 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port