U.S. muni bond fund inflows at $489 mln - Lipper
Dec 6,(Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $489 million of net inflows in the week ended Dec. 5, down from $545 million in the prior week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $702 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Ferguson protest march marks two weeks since police shooting |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- Islamist militants on rise in Austria: government