U.S. muni bond fund inflows at $489 mln - Lipper
Dec 6,(Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $489 million of net inflows in the week ended Dec. 5, down from $545 million in the prior week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $702 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials