U.S. muni bond fund inflows at $489 mln - Lipper
Dec 6,(Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $489 million of net inflows in the week ended Dec. 5, down from $545 million in the prior week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $702 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program