New Issue-NetApp sells $1 bln in 2 parts
Dec 6 (Reuters) - NetApp Inc on Wednesday sold $1 billion of senior notes in two parts, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. J.P. Morgan and Morgan Stanley were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: NETAPP TRANCHE 1 AMT $750 MLN COUPON 2 PCT MATURITY 12/15/2017 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.494 FIRST PAY 06/06/2013 MOODY'S Baa1 YIELD 2.107 PCT SETTLEMENT 12/12/2012 S&P BBB-PLUS SPREAD 150 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 25 BPS TRANCHE 2 AMT $250 MLN COUPON 3.25 PCT MATURITY 12/15/2022 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.206 FIRST PAY 06/06/2013 MOODY'S Baa1 YIELD 3.344 PCT SETTLEMENT 12/12/2012 S&P BBB-PLUS SPREAD 175 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 30 BPS
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image