CORRECTED-Nissan to recall nearly 500,000 March cars in Japan
(Corrects to rear combination light from rear cabin light)
TOKYO Dec 6 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co Ltd intends to recall 498,793 March/Micra hatchbacks in Japan to fix a problem with the rear combination light.
No accidents or injuries have been reported due to the fault, which only occurred in cars sold in Japan, a Nissan spokesman said.
- U.S., backed by Arabs, launches first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Euro data hits stocks, China reading soothes commodities