CORRECTED-Nissan to recall nearly 500,000 March cars in Japan
(Corrects to rear combination light from rear cabin light)
TOKYO Dec 6 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co Ltd intends to recall 498,793 March/Micra hatchbacks in Japan to fix a problem with the rear combination light.
No accidents or injuries have been reported due to the fault, which only occurred in cars sold in Japan, a Nissan spokesman said.
The company did not disclose any estimate of the cost of the recalls. (Reporting by Kentaro Sugiyama and James Topham; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study