CORRECTED-Nissan to recall nearly 500,000 March cars in Japan
(Corrects to rear combination light from rear cabin light)
TOKYO Dec 6 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co Ltd intends to recall 498,793 March/Micra hatchbacks in Japan to fix a problem with the rear combination light.
No accidents or injuries have been reported due to the fault, which only occurred in cars sold in Japan, a Nissan spokesman said.
The company did not disclose any estimate of the cost of the recalls. (Reporting by Kentaro Sugiyama and James Topham; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South