Peru keeps benchmark rate at 4.25 pct for 19th month
LIMA Dec 6 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank held its benchmark interest rate steady at 4.25 percent for the 19th straight month on Thursday, as inflation has cooled to within the annual target range even as economic growth hurtles along at 6 percent.
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |