Peru keeps benchmark rate at 4.25 pct for 19th month
LIMA Dec 6 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank held its benchmark interest rate steady at 4.25 percent for the 19th straight month on Thursday, as inflation has cooled to within the annual target range even as economic growth hurtles along at 6 percent.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994