BRIEF-PZ Cussons says overall H1 performance in-line with expectations
LONDON Dec 6 (Reuters) - PZ Cussons PLC : * Trading conditions in most markets remain challenging * profits have increased by approximately 10% versus the comparative period * Revenue has been broadly flat, mainly as a result of difficult trading conditions in Nigeria. * Situation in the group's important nigerian market continues to be fragile * Overall performance of the group for the first half of the year has been in
line with management expectations
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales