Riocan REIT sells C$250 mln of debt - term sheet
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Riocan Real Estate Investment Trust on Thursday sold C$250 million ($253 million) of nine-year notes, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.716 percent notes, due Dec. 13, 2021, were priced at 100.243 to yield 3.684 percent or 212.7 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arms of Toronto-Dominion Bank, and Bank of Nova Scotia were the bookrunning managers of the sale.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls