Riocan REIT sells C$250 mln of debt - term sheet
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Riocan Real Estate Investment Trust on Thursday sold C$250 million ($253 million) of nine-year notes, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.716 percent notes, due Dec. 13, 2021, were priced at 100.243 to yield 3.684 percent or 212.7 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arms of Toronto-Dominion Bank, and Bank of Nova Scotia were the bookrunning managers of the sale.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report