Riocan REIT sells C$250 mln of debt - term sheet
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Riocan Real Estate Investment Trust on Thursday sold C$250 million ($253 million) of nine-year notes, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.716 percent notes, due Dec. 13, 2021, were priced at 100.243 to yield 3.684 percent or 212.7 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arms of Toronto-Dominion Bank, and Bank of Nova Scotia were the bookrunning managers of the sale.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Timeline: The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source