Renault-Nissan deal with AvtoVAZ expected next week-sources
MOSCOW Dec 6 (Reuters) - Auto alliance Renault-Nissan's $750-million deal to buy control of Lada maker OAO AvtoVAZ is expected to be signed next week, two sources close to the Russian company said on Thursday.
The deal to expand in the growing Russian car market was agreed in May. The companies said at the time that the deal would be finalised later this year and not implemented until 2014.
AvtoVAZ and Renault declined comment.
(Reporting By Gleb Stolyarov; writing by Megan Davies; Editing by Lidia Kelly)
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV