Renault-Nissan deal with AvtoVAZ expected next week-sources
MOSCOW Dec 6 (Reuters) - Auto alliance Renault-Nissan's $750-million deal to buy control of Lada maker OAO AvtoVAZ is expected to be signed next week, two sources close to the Russian company said on Thursday.
The deal to expand in the growing Russian car market was agreed in May. The companies said at the time that the deal would be finalised later this year and not implemented until 2014.
AvtoVAZ and Renault declined comment.
(Reporting By Gleb Stolyarov; writing by Megan Davies; Editing by Lidia Kelly)
- Washington wins diplomatic support for campaign in Iraq; Syria trickier |
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day |
- Western sanctions are testing Russia's strength: Medvedev |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE |
- Exclusive: Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work