BRIEF-Smith and Wesson shares up 5.8 pct after the bell following results
NEW YORK Dec 6 (Reuters) - Smith & Wesson Holding Corp : * Shares were up 5.8 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead