BRIEF-Smith and Wesson shares up 5.8 pct after the bell following results
NEW YORK Dec 6 (Reuters) - Smith & Wesson Holding Corp : * Shares were up 5.8 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |