BRIEF-Smith and Wesson shares up 5.8 pct after the bell following results
NEW YORK Dec 6 (Reuters) - Smith & Wesson Holding Corp : * Shares were up 5.8 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |