BRIEF-Smith and Wesson shares up 5.8 pct after the bell following results
NEW YORK Dec 6 (Reuters) - Smith & Wesson Holding Corp : * Shares were up 5.8 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |