BRIEF-Smith and Wesson shares up 5.8 pct after the bell following results
NEW YORK Dec 6 (Reuters) - Smith & Wesson Holding Corp : * Shares were up 5.8 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Ottawa pushes for business as usual after shootings |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor