Smithfield quarterly revenue falls
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Largest U.S. pork and hog producer Smithfield Foods Inc's quarterly revenue fell, hurt by lower meat and live hog prices.
The company's second-quarter net income fell to $10.9 million, or 7 cents per share, from $120.7 million, or 74 cents per share, a year earlier.
On an adjusted basis, the company earned 61 cents per share.
Revenue fell nearly 3 percent to $3.23 billion.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |