Russia, U.S. to seek "creative" Syria solution -envoy
DUBLIN Dec 6 (Reuters) - Russia and the United States will seek a "creative" solution to the Syrian crisis, the international Syria mediator said on Thursday after meeting U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Russia's Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov.
"We haven't taken any sensational decisions," mediator Lakhdar Brahimi told reporters after the meeting on the sidelines of a conference in Dublin.
"We have agreed that the situation is bad and we have agreed that we must continue to work together to see how we can find creative ways of bringing this problem under control," he added.
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- North Korea frees U.S. veteran Merrill Newman
- Cuba drops veto at WTO meet, enabling global trade deal: sources