Syria envoy Brahimi to meet Clinton, Russia's Lavrov on Thursday
MOSCOW Dec 6 (Reuters) - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will meet international Syria mediator Lakhdar Brahimi in Dublin on Thursday afternoon, diplomatic sources in Moscow said.
"They will speak about a plan (or) common understanding on how to move forward," one source said.
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source