Syria envoy Brahimi to meet Clinton, Russia's Lavrov on Thursday
MOSCOW Dec 6 (Reuters) - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will meet international Syria mediator Lakhdar Brahimi in Dublin on Thursday afternoon, diplomatic sources in Moscow said.
"They will speak about a plan (or) common understanding on how to move forward," one source said.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |