Syria envoy Brahimi to meet Clinton, Russia's Lavrov on Thursday
MOSCOW Dec 6 (Reuters) - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will meet international Syria mediator Lakhdar Brahimi in Dublin on Thursday afternoon, diplomatic sources in Moscow said.
"They will speak about a plan (or) common understanding on how to move forward," one source said.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York