Syria envoy Brahimi to meet Clinton, Russia's Lavrov on Thursday
MOSCOW Dec 6 (Reuters) - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will meet international Syria mediator Lakhdar Brahimi in Dublin on Thursday afternoon, diplomatic sources in Moscow said.
"They will speak about a plan (or) common understanding on how to move forward," one source said.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Ukraine's leaders say have U.S. backing to take on 'aggressors' |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China as Asia trip begins |
- UPDATE 4-Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower