Telus Corp sells C$500 mln of debt due 2023 - term sheet
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Telus Corp on Thursday sold C$500 million ($505 million) of notes due March 15, 2023, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.35 percent notes were priced at 99.883 to yield 3.364 percent or 168.3 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arms of Bank of Nova Scotia, and Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce were the bookrunning managers of the sale.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- EU imposes sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data