Telus Corp sells C$500 mln of debt due 2023 - term sheet
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Telus Corp on Thursday sold C$500 million ($505 million) of notes due March 15, 2023, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.35 percent notes were priced at 99.883 to yield 3.364 percent or 168.3 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arms of Bank of Nova Scotia, and Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce were the bookrunning managers of the sale.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message