Telus Corp sells C$500 mln of debt due 2023 - term sheet
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Telus Corp on Thursday sold C$500 million ($505 million) of notes due March 15, 2023, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.35 percent notes were priced at 99.883 to yield 3.364 percent or 168.3 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arms of Bank of Nova Scotia, and Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce were the bookrunning managers of the sale.
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls