Titan Machinery raises revenue forecast
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Titan Machinery Inc's quarterly results beat analysts' expectations and the farm equipment retailer raised its revenue forecast for the fiscal year.
Titan said it expects revenue of between $2.0 billion and $2.15 billion for the year ending January 2013, above its prior forecast of $1.95 billion to $2.1 billion.
Net income attributable to common stockholders rose to $13.9 million, or 66 cents per share, in the quarter ended October, from $12.7, or 61 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue jumped 38 percent to $582.1 million.
Analysts on average expected earnings of 65 cents per share, excluding items, on revenue of $512.8 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Home sales tumble, jobless claims at near nine-month high
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia