NY's Triborough Bridge & Tunnel Auth to sell $904 mln revs
Dec 6 (Reuters) - New York's Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority will sell $904 million of revenue refunding bonds for the Metropolitan Transportation Authority's bridges and tunnels, said a market source on Thursday.
The sale consists of $266 million of general bonds and $638 million of subordinate bonds, according to the preliminary official statements.
The bonds will be priced through lead manager Jefferies and have a one-day retail order period on Dec. 12, with institutional pricing on Dec. 13.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data