Egypt activist movement rejects talks with Mursi
CAIRO (Reuters) - A leading Egyptian pro-democracy movement rejected President Mohamed Mursi's call for dialogue on Thursday and said it would take part in a protest against the head of state.
The "April 6" movement, which played a prominent role in igniting the revolt against Hosni Mubarak, made the announcement on its Facebook page. It said Friday's protest would be called the "red card" for Mursi.
(Reporting by Cairo Bureau staff; Editing by Louise Ireland)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |