JPMorgan names O'Donovan corporate controller
(Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM.N) said it has named Mark O'Donovan as Corporate Controller, the investment bank's principal accounting officer.
The company said O'Donovan, 42, had served as Global Controller for the company since 2010 and had previously served as Global Controller for Treasury and Securities Services.
The investment bank also said in a regulatory filing on Wednesday that it had appointed Shannon Warren, formerly Corporate Controller, as co-Chief Control Officer of the company.
(Reporting By Ransdell Pierson; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Ferguson march muted, police officer disciplined over video |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. protests intercept of Navy jet by Chinese warplane