JPMorgan names O'Donovan corporate controller
(Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM.N) said it has named Mark O'Donovan as Corporate Controller, the investment bank's principal accounting officer.
The company said O'Donovan, 42, had served as Global Controller for the company since 2010 and had previously served as Global Controller for Treasury and Securities Services.
The investment bank also said in a regulatory filing on Wednesday that it had appointed Shannon Warren, formerly Corporate Controller, as co-Chief Control Officer of the company.
(Reporting By Ransdell Pierson; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- Zach Galifianakis, Louis C.K. comedy show 'Baskets' picked up by FX
- U.S. seeks coalition against Islamic State, but military partners no sure bet