JPMorgan names O'Donovan corporate controller
(Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM.N) said it has named Mark O'Donovan as Corporate Controller, the investment bank's principal accounting officer.
The company said O'Donovan, 42, had served as Global Controller for the company since 2010 and had previously served as Global Controller for Treasury and Securities Services.
The investment bank also said in a regulatory filing on Wednesday that it had appointed Shannon Warren, formerly Corporate Controller, as co-Chief Control Officer of the company.
(Reporting By Ransdell Pierson; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media