Nissan to recall nearly 500,000 March cars in Japan
TOKYO (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co Ltd (7201.T) intends to recall 498,793 March/Micra hatchbacks in Japan to fix a problem with the rear combination light.
No accidents or injuries have been reported due to the fault, which only occurred in cars sold in Japan, a Nissan spokesman said.
The company did not disclose any estimate of the cost of the recalls.
(This story corrects to rear combination light from rear cabin light)
(Reporting by Kentaro Sugiyama and James Topham; Editing by Michael Watson)
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study