DCP shuts natgas processing plant after West Texas pipeline fire
Dec 6 (Reuters) - DCP Midstream said Thursday it shut its natural gas processing plant located near the West Texas Gas pipeline near Goldsmith, Texas, due to a fire and explosion on the pipeline Wednesday night.
DCP, a joint venture between Spectra Energy Corp and Phillips 66, said its processing plant has a capacity of 160 million cubic feet a day.
West Texas Gas confirmed Thursday morning it owned the pipeline that exploded.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Obama tells Central American leaders most children will go home
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash