DCP shuts natgas processing plant after West Texas pipeline fire
Dec 6 (Reuters) - DCP Midstream said Thursday it shut its natural gas processing plant located near the West Texas Gas pipeline near Goldsmith, Texas, due to a fire and explosion on the pipeline Wednesday night.
DCP, a joint venture between Spectra Energy Corp and Phillips 66, said its processing plant has a capacity of 160 million cubic feet a day.
West Texas Gas confirmed Thursday morning it owned the pipeline that exploded.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia