DCP shuts natgas processing plant after West Texas pipeline fire
Dec 6 (Reuters) - DCP Midstream said Thursday it shut its natural gas processing plant located near the West Texas Gas pipeline near Goldsmith, Texas, due to a fire and explosion on the pipeline Wednesday night.
DCP, a joint venture between Spectra Energy Corp and Phillips 66, said its processing plant has a capacity of 160 million cubic feet a day.
West Texas Gas confirmed Thursday morning it owned the pipeline that exploded.
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Calm largely holds in Missouri after grand jury opens shooting investigation |
- Russia extends scrutiny of McDonald's restaurants |