DCP shuts natgas processing plant after West Texas pipeline fire
Dec 6 (Reuters) - DCP Midstream said Thursday it shut its natural gas processing plant located near the West Texas Gas pipeline near Goldsmith, Texas, due to a fire and explosion on the pipeline Wednesday night.
DCP, a joint venture between Spectra Energy Corp and Phillips 66, said its processing plant has a capacity of 160 million cubic feet a day.
West Texas Gas confirmed Thursday morning it owned the pipeline that exploded.
- Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes: coastguard |
- Separatists fly Russian flag over Ukrainian armored vehicles
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |