DCP shuts natgas processing plant after West Texas pipeline fire
Dec 6 (Reuters) - DCP Midstream said Thursday it shut its natural gas processing plant located near the West Texas Gas pipeline near Goldsmith, Texas, due to a fire and explosion on the pipeline Wednesday night.
DCP, a joint venture between Spectra Energy Corp and Phillips 66, said its processing plant has a capacity of 160 million cubic feet a day.
West Texas Gas confirmed Thursday morning it owned the pipeline that exploded.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |