Vale says in no rush to sell Hydro stake; oil deal close -CEO
LONDON, Dec 6 (Reuters) - Brazil's Vale SA, the world's second-largest mining company, is in no rush to sell its stake in Norwegian aluminum group Norsk Hydro ASA, Chief Executive Officer Murilo Ferreira told investors and analysts in London on Thursday. Vale, which is scaling back investments and focusing more on core iron ore operations, will announce the sale of part of its Brazilian oil and gas exploration and production in coming weeks, Ferreira said.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- A plunge in U.S. preschool obesity? Not so fast, experts say