Vale says in no rush to sell Hydro stake; oil deal close -CEO
LONDON, Dec 6 (Reuters) - Brazil's Vale SA, the world's second-largest mining company, is in no rush to sell its stake in Norwegian aluminum group Norsk Hydro ASA, Chief Executive Officer Murilo Ferreira told investors and analysts in London on Thursday. Vale, which is scaling back investments and focusing more on core iron ore operations, will announce the sale of part of its Brazilian oil and gas exploration and production in coming weeks, Ferreira said.
- Abbas-led Palestinian body backs Hamas truce demands in Gaza |
- UPDATE 4-Train carrying MH17 bodies reaches government-held Ukrainian city
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Microsoft sees end to Nokia losses, shares rise after hours