WiLan sues Apple, HTC, Sierra Wireless
Dec 7 (Reuters) - Canadian patent licensing company WiLan Inc filed patent lawsuits against Apple Inc, HTC Corp and Sierra Wireless Inc's U.S. unit.
The company filed three suits claiming infringement of its fourth-generation LTE wireless technologies against all three companies in a federal court in Florida.
The other two suits, related to 3G HSPA handset products, were filed against Apple and Sierra in Texas.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Ukraine's leaders say have U.S. backing to take on 'aggressors' |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China as Asia trip begins |
- UPDATE 4-Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower