WiLan sues Apple, HTC, Sierra Wireless
Dec 7 (Reuters) - Canadian patent licensing company WiLan Inc filed patent lawsuits against Apple Inc, HTC Corp and Sierra Wireless Inc's U.S. unit.
The company filed three suits claiming infringement of its fourth-generation LTE wireless technologies against all three companies in a federal court in Florida.
The other two suits, related to 3G HSPA handset products, were filed against Apple and Sierra in Texas.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default imminent |