- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- Actor James Gandolfini, star of 'The Sopranos,' dies in Italy
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
- New generation of elite universities rises around the globe
Yum CEO "very confident" 2013 China restaurant sales to be solid
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Dec 6 (Reuters) - The chief executive of Yum Brands Inc is "very confident" that the operator of KFC and Pizza Hut eateries will turn in very solid sales at established restaurants in China in 2013.
Yum Chairman and Chief Executive Officer David Novak, speaking at the company's annual investor meeting in New York City, said he expects next year's same-restaurant sales in China to be softer in the first half and stronger in the second half.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this