Yum CEO "very confident" 2013 China restaurant sales to be solid
NEW YORK Dec 6 (Reuters) - The chief executive of Yum Brands Inc is "very confident" that the operator of KFC and Pizza Hut eateries will turn in very solid sales at established restaurants in China in 2013.
Yum Chairman and Chief Executive Officer David Novak, speaking at the company's annual investor meeting in New York City, said he expects next year's same-restaurant sales in China to be softer in the first half and stronger in the second half.
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers released from Atlanta hospital after cleared of Ebola |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Ukraine border guards begin checks on Russian aid trucks