ICBC, Chinese firms in talks to buy AIG unit ILFC - Bloomberg
HONG KONG Dec 7 (Reuters) - A group of Chinese companies, including the country's largest bank Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) , is in talks with American International Group to buy the U.S. company's aircraft leasing business ILFC, Bloomberg reported on Friday.
The bid by ICBC, New China Trust and others would value ILFC at about $5.5 billion, Bloomberg added.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans