ICBC, Chinese firms in talks to buy AIG unit ILFC - Bloomberg
HONG KONG Dec 7 (Reuters) - A group of Chinese companies, including the country's largest bank Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) , is in talks with American International Group to buy the U.S. company's aircraft leasing business ILFC, Bloomberg reported on Friday.
The bid by ICBC, New China Trust and others would value ILFC at about $5.5 billion, Bloomberg added.
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks