ICBC, Chinese firms in talks to buy AIG unit ILFC - Bloomberg
HONG KONG Dec 7 (Reuters) - A group of Chinese companies, including the country's largest bank Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) , is in talks with American International Group to buy the U.S. company's aircraft leasing business ILFC, Bloomberg reported on Friday.
The bid by ICBC, New China Trust and others would value ILFC at about $5.5 billion, Bloomberg added.
- Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- U.S. mother, officials settle suit over airport breast milk
- UPDATE 2-Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found
- Explosion shuts large natural gas processing plant in Wyoming