ICBC, Chinese firms in talks to buy AIG unit ILFC - Bloomberg
HONG KONG Dec 7 (Reuters) - A group of Chinese companies, including the country's largest bank Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) , is in talks with American International Group to buy the U.S. company's aircraft leasing business ILFC, Bloomberg reported on Friday.
The bid by ICBC, New China Trust and others would value ILFC at about $5.5 billion, Bloomberg added.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |