ICBC, Chinese firms in talks to buy AIG unit ILFC - Bloomberg
HONG KONG Dec 7 (Reuters) - A group of Chinese companies, including the country's largest bank Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) , is in talks with American International Group to buy the U.S. company's aircraft leasing business ILFC, Bloomberg reported on Friday.
The bid by ICBC, New China Trust and others would value ILFC at about $5.5 billion, Bloomberg added.
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |