AIG sale of ILFC expected early next week - source
NEW YORK Dec 7 (Reuters) - Insurer American International Group Inc is expected to announce the sale of its airplane leasing business ILFC to a Chinese consortium early next week, a source familiar with the situation said on Friday.
The person, speaking on condition of anonymity, said AIG would retain a small minority stake in ILFC as part of the deal with a group that includes Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (ICBC).
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections