AIG sale of ILFC expected early next week - source
NEW YORK Dec 7 (Reuters) - Insurer American International Group Inc is expected to announce the sale of its airplane leasing business ILFC to a Chinese consortium early next week, a source familiar with the situation said on Friday.
The person, speaking on condition of anonymity, said AIG would retain a small minority stake in ILFC as part of the deal with a group that includes Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (ICBC).
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks