AIG sale of ILFC expected early next week - source
NEW YORK Dec 7 (Reuters) - Insurer American International Group Inc is expected to announce the sale of its airplane leasing business ILFC to a Chinese consortium early next week, a source familiar with the situation said on Friday.
The person, speaking on condition of anonymity, said AIG would retain a small minority stake in ILFC as part of the deal with a group that includes Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (ICBC).
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |