AIG expects loss of at least $1.3 bln from Sandy
Dec 7 (Reuters) - Insurer American International Group Inc on Friday said it expects after-tax losses of at least $1.3 billion from Superstorm Sandy.
AIG said it would contribute $1 billion from existing funds to its U.S. property insurance subsidiaries to help cover the losses.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |