AIG expects loss of at least $1.3 bln from Sandy
Dec 7 (Reuters) - Insurer American International Group Inc on Friday said it expects after-tax losses of at least $1.3 billion from Superstorm Sandy.
AIG said it would contribute $1 billion from existing funds to its U.S. property insurance subsidiaries to help cover the losses.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |