Boeing books net cancellations of $1.2 billion in jet orders
NEW YORK Dec 7 (Reuters) - Boeing Co said customers cancelled orders for six planes worth nearly $1.9 billion, and booked orders for two planes worth $700 million.
The company didn't identify which customers had cancelled or placed the orders.
In its latest tally, Boeing showed cancellations for five 747-8 jumbo jets and a 767. The new orders were for two 747s.
The company didn't say whether the cancelled 747s were passenger or freighter versions.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |