Brazil to fight bets against exchange rate, minister says
BRASILIA Dec 7 (Reuters) - The Brazilian government will intervene in the currency markets every time that investors bet against the real, Trade and Industry Minister Fernando Pimentel said on Friday.
Any currency interventions will aim to protect competitiveness, Pimentel said, adding that the exchange rate regime continues to be a floating one.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data