Brazil inflation rises 0.6 pct in November, faster than forecast
SAO PAULO Dec 7 (Reuters) - Brazil's benchmark IPCA consumer price index rose 0.60 percent in November, faster than analysts' forecasts, government statistics agency IBGE said on Friday.
The index had been expected to rise 0.50 percent, according to the median forecast of 35 economists surveyed. Forecasts for the rise ranged from 0.46 perent to 0.58 percent.
The IPCA rose 0.59 percent in October.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |