- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
RPT-Canada gives no hints on timing of Nexen decision
OTTAWA Dec 7 (Reuters) - Canada refused to offer any hints on Friday on the timing of a decision on a bid by China's CNOOC Ltd for energy company Nexen Inc..
"Whatever the date, appropriate notice will be given," Andrew MacDougall, a spokesman for Prime Minister's Stephen Harper, told Reuters by email.
Canada's industry minister must rule whether the $15.1 billion offer is of net benefit to Canada. The Dec. 10 deadline can be extended, provided both companies agree.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this