Chile's core November inflation -0.2 pct
SANTIAGO Dec 7 (Reuters) - Chile's core CPI slipped 0.2 percent in November, the government said on Friday, while CPI tumbled 0.5 percent in the same month.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter