Chile's core November inflation -0.2 pct
SANTIAGO Dec 7 (Reuters) - Chile's core CPI slipped 0.2 percent in November, the government said on Friday, while CPI tumbled 0.5 percent in the same month.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |