Chile's core November inflation -0.2 pct
SANTIAGO Dec 7 (Reuters) - Chile's core CPI slipped 0.2 percent in November, the government said on Friday, while CPI tumbled 0.5 percent in the same month.
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- China's Guangdong province removes over 850 'naked officials' from their posts