Chile's core November inflation -0.2 pct
SANTIAGO Dec 7 (Reuters) - Chile's core CPI slipped 0.2 percent in November, the government said on Friday, while CPI tumbled 0.5 percent in the same month.
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter