Chile posts $562 million November trade surplus
SANTIAGO Dec 7 (Reuters) - Chile posted a trade surplus of $562 million in November, its second surplus in a row following three consecutive deficits, the central bank said on Friday.
The figure compares with a $287 million surplus in November 2011, according to central bank data.
Exports totaled about $6.674 billion in November, while imports were about $6.112 billion.
Chile's copper export revenue totaled $3.859 billion in November, up from a previously reported $4.440 billion in October, the central bank reported on Friday.
- Separatists take armored vehicles, humiliating Ukraine forces |
- Search resumes for hundreds missing in South Korean ferry disaster |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- BofA reports first quarterly loss since 2011 on lofty legal bill
- Wall Street gains on Yellen comments and Yahoo; BofA falls