Chile posts $562 million November trade surplus
SANTIAGO Dec 7 (Reuters) - Chile posted a trade surplus of $562 million in November, its second surplus in a row following three consecutive deficits, the central bank said on Friday.
The figure compares with a $287 million surplus in November 2011, according to central bank data.
Exports totaled about $6.674 billion in November, while imports were about $6.112 billion.
Chile's copper export revenue totaled $3.859 billion in November, up from a previously reported $4.440 billion in October, the central bank reported on Friday.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales