Chile funds, Endesa deal puts Enersis cap hike at $5.95 bln
SANTIAGO Dec 7 (Reuters) - A deal between Spanish energy firm Endesa SA and Chilean pension funds puts regional energy group Enersis SA's controversial planned capital increase at around $5.95 billion, according to a statement by the pension funds late on Friday.
Under the agreement they struck, around 16.441 billion shares of Enersis will be released at 173 pesos per share.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine