Spain's Endesa, Chile pension funds on brink of deal- source
SANTIAGO Dec 7 (Reuters) - Spain's Endesa SA is poised to clinch a deal with Chilean pension funds over regional energy group Enersis SA's controversial planned capital increase, a source close to Endesa told Reuters on Friday.
The agreement is likely to be announced later on Friday, the source added.
Chile's private pension funds, Enersis' largest group of minority shareholders with a combined 13.63 percent stake, had stridently opposed Enersis' originally $8.02 billion planned capital hike.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel