Spain's Endesa, Chile pension funds on brink of deal- source
SANTIAGO Dec 7 (Reuters) - Spain's Endesa SA is poised to clinch a deal with Chilean pension funds over regional energy group Enersis SA's controversial planned capital increase, a source close to Endesa told Reuters on Friday.
The agreement is likely to be announced later on Friday, the source added.
Chile's private pension funds, Enersis' largest group of minority shareholders with a combined 13.63 percent stake, had stridently opposed Enersis' originally $8.02 billion planned capital hike.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks