Chile CPI drop allows for monetary policy 'tranquility'-minister
SANTIAGO Dec 7 (Reuters) - A sup rising drop in Chile's consumer prices in November, allows for "tranquility" in terms of monetary policy, Finance Minister Felipe Larrain told reporters on Friday.
The consumer price index unexpectedly fell 0.5 percent in November, the government said earlier in the day.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted