Chile CPI drop allows for monetary policy 'tranquility'-minister
SANTIAGO Dec 7 (Reuters) - A sup rising drop in Chile's consumer prices in November, allows for "tranquility" in terms of monetary policy, Finance Minister Felipe Larrain told reporters on Friday.
The consumer price index unexpectedly fell 0.5 percent in November, the government said earlier in the day.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark