Spain's Endesa, Chile pension funds in capital hike deal-source
SANTIAGO Dec 7 (Reuters) - Spain's Endesa SA and Chilean pension funds have clinched an agreement over regional energy group Enersis SA's controversial planned capital increase, a pension fund source told Reuters on Friday.
The agreement is likely to be announced later in the day, a source close to Endesa told Reuters earlier on Friday.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police