CNOOC, Nexen deal approved by Canadian gov't-source
Dec 7 (Reuters) - Canadian authorities have approved the acquisition of Nexen Inc by China's CNOOC Ltd , a source familiar with the matter said on Friday.
No further details were immediately available.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon |