CNOOC, Nexen deal approved by Canadian gov't-source
Dec 7 (Reuters) - Canadian authorities have approved the acquisition of Nexen Inc by China's CNOOC Ltd , a source familiar with the matter said on Friday.
No further details were immediately available.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies