CNOOC, Nexen deal approved by Canadian gov't-source
Dec 7 (Reuters) - Canadian authorities have approved the acquisition of Nexen Inc by China's CNOOC Ltd , a source familiar with the matter said on Friday.
No further details were immediately available.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Malaysia Airlines says lost contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales