CNOOC, Nexen deal approved by Canadian gov't-source
Dec 7 (Reuters) - Canadian authorities have approved the acquisition of Nexen Inc by China's CNOOC Ltd , a source familiar with the matter said on Friday.
No further details were immediately available.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack